Monday 5 September 2011



Events define our lives, plain and simple, whether they are big or small and that what I have recently had the delight of dealing with. I have been involved in Events management as my company has expanded its division and with my marketing expertise I like to work this division now or then. I have been Involved in all aspects of events management from wedding décor hiring to the exciting backend marketing aspects, but what I can tell you is that all aspects are rewarding.

From the smallest event to the largest of them all, the joy of pulling off a successful event is always very satisfying. But saying this there is nothing more satisfying than seeing the happiness on the people involved, looking at their faces and seeing the joy in their eyes. From the kid having his 21st birthday to the bride and groom staring deep into each other’s eyes, seeing the love and commitment and knowing that their lives are going to be happy is a great feeling and almost makes me feel guilty for getting paid for what I do (I said almost lol)

I have now been tasked with organizing the ultimate trip to have a birthday party overseas. And guess what I get to go with. Well this is a steal, but I need to make it an adventure. I have been given the budget and I must choose the ultimate birthday destination with 10 friends. As you know I have had experience with traveling, otherwise I wouldn’t be writing this blog, so I have decided that the best value for money and the best place for young single people to have a great time is……THAILAND!! So off to Bangkok, just for one night, then to Phukut for a night then it’s off to the beautiful PHI PHI it is going to be one party after another. I have organized it that nothing is set in stone, because there is nothing worse than being in a city or place and having them to leave. So play it by hear and me making sure everything is organized will be the order of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment