Tuesday 30 August 2011

The Far East any suggestions?


My sister is about to go on another journey but she is going to the Far East and has asked me if she needs to actually take and shots or vaccines. I am actually not sure what to tell her because I am sure you do, but I am not sure which ones. I went to the health store and looked around there was literally all sorts of things from fertility plus for women to NHP Fat around the Middle, whatever that is, but I was still un sure of what to look for. I asked the pharmacist and sure enough there was the need for a typhoid and yellow fever shot so very good that I came in and asked.

I have told her that if she is going to the Far East then she has to visit the Great Wall of China. Imagine a structure that is visible from space and stretches the whole of China who wouldn’t want to check that ancient structure out. Now that she is set and has all the info she needs all she needs to do is plan where in Asia she would want to travel. I myself have only gone to Thailand in Asia so for me that is a must for her. Out of all the places I have been Thailand is the most beautiful, PHI PHI is one of the most spectacular places I have ever. There is also the Full moon party that was absolute madness. I am not much of a party animal but I can safely say that although incredibly intimidating it was one of the best nights of my life. So that is def on the list, but what do you guys think?

From what I have heard from some of you that Japan is a cool place to travel and see such an advanced city, but if you don’t have the stomach for seafood then it is not for you. China as well I have got mixed signals in that if you do not plan ahead you are going to encounter some serious issues. The ancient part of China I would love to do and luckily my sister is just like me so she is very excited about doing this. I am very jealous of this and I cannot wait for me to have the opportunity to travel to the great Far East.

No comments:

Post a Comment