Tuesday 4 October 2011

Coldplay to set the World on Fire


It’s time for Coldplay South Africa….Yeah…in all my lucky travelling I don’t get to see that many concerts, not that I am complaining though, I have a blessed life, but I really do miss it. And now the time has come I remember when Coldplay tickets were going to go on sale and I was in a panic, I knew the lines would be far too long and I was stuck at work, more so I did not have the internet at home. Strange yes I know, but to be honest I am hardly there and use my Blackberry or work uncapped business adsl all the time. So I thought this was a reason to find a good web hosting service and get on it.

Once that was set up I waited with baited breathe as I clicked pay, and there it was I had bought tickets to both performances in South Africa. Green Point Cape Town which is tomorrow and Soccer City on Saturday, I cannot wait it is going to be great. Headed up by front man Chris Martin, who is great, he will lead the crowd in the ultimate entertainment. It is safe to say that they are my fav band as I am sure it is true for many of you.

When those lights drop tomorrow and I hear the intro as they walk onto the stage I can tell you my heart will be in my mouth. If I had to predict a play list I would say this is what I would expect this to be the set list and it is going to be great. My favorites will be Fix You, Yellow and Paradise;

Mylo Xyloto
Hurts Like Heaven
Yellow
In My Place
Major Minus
Paradise
Lost!
Violet Hill
God Put A Smile Upon Your Face
The Scientist
Us Against the World
Politik
Viva La Vida
Charlie Brown
Life Is For Living
Encore:
Clocks
Fix You
Every Teardrop is a Waterfall


‎Now to end it off I would like to leave you with something cheesy…..

"The Hardest Part" of Work is staring at the "Clocks" in the office, looking out the window at this "Rainy Day”, I think the sky looks rather "Yellow" all the while feeling rather "Lost" and a sudden "Shiver" runs down my Spine. I quickly take a sip of my "Glass of Water" and realize "What if" "Charlie Brown" had "Green Eyes" guess there are "Things I don’t Understand" and when I reach "Paradise" I will know why "God put a smile Upon Your Face"


No comments:

Post a Comment