Friday 26 August 2011

To live the Dream


I have always been a fan of travelling and would love to take my experiences to the next level. I am a person who like many want to retire young, but unlike many I have been working my heart out so that I can live that, I am not married (yet) so have no extra costs I have my Johannesburg property and Randburg property so life is looking pretty good but I would like to buy a holiday home overseas.

Imagine owning a house in the South of France, waking up in the morning to that beauty everyday or just spending your holidays there. Waking up to fresh Cheese, spending the days in the winelands, wow could life get better. There are many things that I want to do before I get to serious in life. I want to spend a year in Rome just for the sake of it, a few months in Venice and tour the Italian country side just because I have the ability to do so. I want to have an adventure that leads me to Croatia and Turkey looking at the ruins of the Roman Empire of old. I want to kiss someone under the Eiffel Tower just because it felt right. I want to buy a property that only people would dream of as great as Johannesburg property is, I want to own a cabin in the woods of Europe. I am out looking for adventure and there are so many things I need to do before I can settle down and actually know what I truly want and who I truly am. I want to hike up a mountain and walk through Switzerland. I want to take a trip to the Greek Islands and just enjoy myself. I want to take a course on a foreign language in that country just to say that I have done it. I want to pick olives in Israel and see where Christ walked.

All these things and more I need to do, and it can all start by me buying a base camp property, so that I have a place to launch my adventures from….What this space because it is happening soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment