Thursday 4 August 2011

A Trip to Lego Land


As a child, who can honestly say that Lego did not affect their lives? The magical toys have shaped generations for years and brought joy into the lives of so many children and grownups the world over. With amazing toys such as Lego Star Wars and Lego knights (which was my favorite) Lego really was my best thing to do as a kid.

But now as I grow up I am excited to go to Lego Land, and entire Lego City of greatness and wonder. There are castles with knights, pirate ships and so much more. You can go on rides, explore huge creations and just marvel at what can be created from just using Lego. I wish that I had come here as a kid because this place is amazing and looking at the expressions on all the kids faces just makes you see the fun they are having. It is a place that anything is possible, all your worries and problems can be left behind. The hardships of the world need not follow you into this place of wonder and magic where anything is possible all you have to do is let your imagination run wild. The setting as well is great and there is just fun everywhere for the whole family.


There are many Lego Lands all over the world but I choose to come to the one in Windsor England just because for me this is the home of Lego and really I love England and there are many things I wanted to do here. Just look at the pictures you can see that London and other places in the world have been created here to make a tiny version of the city and other places. Simply amazing, and I can see why so many people come here every day. I think it should be standard that every country in the world have a Lego Land, just to pay tribute to this amazing creation. If you own shares in Lego you must be laughing all the way to the bank as the amount of Lego that is bought around the world is astounding.

Ok obviously I didn’t just come to England to see Lego land, but it was defiantly one of the highlights of my trip, I won’t lie to you about that…..

No comments:

Post a Comment