Wednesday 3 August 2011

You have to see South Africa




Africa is an amazing place, people from all over the world dream of coming to this majestic continent and having the adventure of a life time. Where most of these people head is a place I can now call “I guess my second home” and that is South Africa. The reason for that is after I saw properties for sale in South Africa I knew that I would be buying a Constantia property. Cape Town is my hub and with the beauty of natural Africa meeting the beauty of a European looking City, it creates a unique place that you would be crazy not to visit.

In a world of uncertainty it is good to grab your piece of heaven and I have been lucky enough to do that. I live in an area, where as if I were in the South of France I can literally walk out my door and I am surrounded by vineyards. I can go on a wine tour and travel through the mountains and then come out looking over the ocean. A breathe taking place that because for me the rand is weaker than my home dollar it is a paradise that is so much more affordable than going anywhere else in the world.

What also make it so special is that it has its own culture, the history of Africa, the history of this country that makes it so special. All the places that you can travel, the townships, the waterfront all have a culture of their own blended in. Robben Island, the place where possibly the most famous man on earth spent over 20 years. A prison, but now a museum of hope a place of history and pride for a country that has gone through so much. But that is exactly what adds to the spender and culture of the rainbow nation, where people of all races and walks of life come together to make this country so special.

Get on a plane now and come here, I don’t know how many times I have said that to you, but Africa is one splendid place.

No comments:

Post a Comment