Thursday 14 July 2011

An Event of a Lifetime



I have always had a love for music, but there is one band in particular that I have always loved, ever since the sound of their music touched my ears I was hooked. What their name you ask…..well its Cold Play….with front man Chris Martin Cold Play have been on my bucket list right from when I knew what a bucket list was. Never did I think that Events Management South Africa would be able to bring this band to South Africa and now they are coming here in October.

Events Management companies, must have worked overtime to get the best band in the entire world (yes they are) to Africa’s shores for two live concerts. But why wouldn’t they, one will be held in Cape Town, arguably the most beautiful city in the world in a world cup stadium in front of 75 000 people, then its onto Soweto in Joburg to play at Soccer City in front of 100 000 people, what band would not want to do this.

Tickets sold like hot cakes, and within a few hours the only way you were going to get tickets was paying ridiculous amounts through second hand sellers. I can just hear it now a week from the concert all those people who didn’t get big sobs as they cry that they don’t have tickets that will surely be one of the greatest nights in my life. Event Entertainment does not get better than this and I cannot wait to hear songs like Yellow and Fix you, singing along to Every tear drop is a Waterfall and Clocks, mmmm I just get shivers thinking about it.

Come October the Cities of Cape Town and Joburg will be buzzing at the anticipation at the Event of a lifetime. Great news now that I don’t have to travel the world to find where I can watch them live. So well done to the events management teams that have made this possible it’s going to be a great night and I cannot wait.


No comments:

Post a Comment