Wednesday 24 August 2011

Take a flying lesson



I have recently just had a birthday “what is that, Oh why thank you”, lol, anyway as per the usual process of a birthday for me it is just another day in the year but my family like to try and make me feel special, well this year they really did achieve that. I got all the normal gifts that I get but one when I opened it really set my heart pumping flying lessons, what a great gift.

I have a thirst for adventure and to get me flying lessons as a gift is simply the best I could ever ask for. So off I went to my first flight lesson, wow I didn’t actually fly in that first lesson but was taken up in the air and to see the world below me was amazing. Spending my holiday is something I defiantly see as an adventure. As I flew over the country side I realized how little of the world I had actually seen. Imagine being able to take your plane all over the world and fly yourself to the world greatest destinations.

So as you can see I have a goal to take these flying lessons and build from there. My next season my instructor actually let me fly for a while, while we were cruising over the countryside. I can tell you that there is nothing better than feeling as though you are superman as you sail over the world. I felt so much power and control as I was in control of my own destiny. I must admit I was a little afraid at first, that I could make a mistake and just like that plummet to the earth, but the pilot assured me that he was right there if anything went wrong and that it was perfectly safe. Turns out I am a natural and was like a bird in flight, what an exhilarating experience to see the world under my feet so high above the world and able to look down on the world as God himself does.

If you are looking for a gift for someone then I would recommend that you buy them flying lessons, its an adventure that everyone would be lucky to have.

No comments:

Post a Comment