Thursday 18 August 2011

Bucket List Trip


Have you ever wanted to take that adventure in life that only seems like it is possible in the movies. Well I can tell you that I have, and why is it not possible? My favorite TV show was Lost, it really was the greatest show ever made. But while they were on that island they only built a boat once in that whole time. What I am getting at hear is that I would love to build a boat with my own bosch tools and Dewalt power tools and just make something that I can sail off and have an adventure.

Now you may think this crazy but, I would make sure that I would build something good, with the help of an engineer of course. It’s not going to be a Noah’s Ark or anything like they are trying to recreate in the states, but I would build something that is solid and able to take on the wildest Ocean, let’s just hope I have Calm weather. Building a boat out of wood, that would be ideal, just as God intended with our hands and the materials around us. I have been thinking about going on an adventure for such a long time maybe. Leave from a safe shore of course, just pick up the sail catch the wind and start my journey maybe sail to some islands, Maybe even sail all the way to Ireland and so I can buy some power tools Ireland and make repairs to my masterpiece, if anything is wrong.

I have been looking for anyone who has done something radical like this and would love some feed back if anyone does know what the best plan of attack for me would be. Everyone has a bucket list and up by the top of the list is to take an adventure that only exist in books. I think this could be rather fitting to take this adventure, it could prove to be dangerous, but as a friend of mine always says “you only live once”, so I am going to make the most of this life.

1 comment:

  1. Storage space is very important as this impacts how we handle our houses. If we do not have enough storage in our houses, our factors will spread everywhere. It can result to pain and can even cause to an frustrating mess. This is why you need to concentrate on how you arrange your factors.ladders.

    ReplyDelete