Wednesday 20 July 2011

My Holiday Investment


Well what can I say Mother Africa really does know how to draw me back here. I have begun to realize that the place I would like to have a holiday home is right here in beautiful South Africa basically my second country with all the business and travel I do to here. Property South Africa is my decision, and I have decided to buy Fish Hoek property.

Why? You might wonder but if you have been to the Western Cape you would know why. The mountain, the sea, the Winelands, the history and the beauty. The Cape Town Area has so much to offer and is a buzz with tourists all year around. Table Mountain in itself can bring people from all around and once on top the view is simply breathe taking. Fish Hoek is a little to the side and near Simons town, it is a more isolated and in my view beautiful area. 

The first time I saw it was when I was on a peninsula tour of Cape Town and one of the stops was at a lovely restaurant in Fish Hoek, from then I fell in love with the place. The mountains all around meet the sea and as the sun shimmers it creates a sight that anyone would dream of waking up to. I have had a bit of money for a while and it was the easiest decision to make especially with the high value in the South African property.

Just going to Stellenbosch Winelands and Franshoek, you can see what a beautiful place this is. And that is even before considering going to places close to the beautiful ocean, like Robben Island, Cape Town City itself and the Waterfront. I haven’t even begun to mention Fish Hoek and that’s just the tip of the iceberg to the Motherland you have to come see it for yourself, decide if what I am saying is true only then will you know the beauty of South Africa 


No comments:

Post a Comment