Thursday 8 September 2011



In these months I have been a very lucky person and have travelled all over, but this holiday season I want to give a gift that means something. I have a young nephew who is the best of kids, and being the family member that can, I love to spoil him. So here is the plan, these holidays I will be taking him to snowy England. He is 10 years old and obsessed with 2 things Lego City or Lego ninjago and Arsenal football club.

I am also a fan of Arsenal Football Club so it is really a win win for me. First I will take him on a dream shopping trip to one of the many famous toy stores that are in and around London, to get all the Lego his heart desires. Once that is done we will head off to the country and check out some of the sites that England has to offer. Many people forget the history that this place has to offer. I intend to see all the castles I can and things that made it in to the history books. Hadrian’s Wall is one thing that I have to see. Those Romans sure did leave their mark on the world and in my many travels this is one of the last structures that is on my list.

Once we have done that and he has out all his Lego down we will head to the Emirates stadium to watch the Arsenal, the Gunners, The Gooners or whatever you want to call them. A London club so close to our hotel that we will be staying in. It is advised that we take the tube to the game and get there early to avoid the rush. So I will do just that we can arrive at the game early and check out the stadium as well as buying many many things from the Arsenal store. A Jack Wishere Shirt for me and if I know my nephew it will be a Van Persie shirt for him. So we are all set and will leave pretty soon cause although it is a Christmas present I am not going in Christmas…..it’s far too Cold.


No comments:

Post a Comment